Cart
Checkout Secure
Free Shipping On UK Orders! Laybuy Available!

Got a Question? Call Us

020 7193 6913

Mon-Sat 9am-6pm

Payment Plan

After numerous request we have recently introduced a Payment Plan option at Tilly & Jasper.

In order to keep things as simple as possible all you need to do is add the items to your basket and enter the code PAYMENTPLAN at checkout. This will deduct 85% off the total price, leaving you with a 15% deposit to pay. This deposit is non-refundable.

By using this code you agree to the terms of purchasing items via payment plan and acknowledge you will pay the invoice within one month. (If you wish to discuss alternative repayment schedules, please contact us)

No other discount codes can be used alongside a payment plan.

An invoice will be sent to you via PayPal for the remaining amount with the appropriate due date and with the option to pay in installments. If you cancel the payment plan after paying an installment, the installment (but not the 15% deposit) will be refunded within 14 days.

You will have 1 month to pay the remainder of the balance. If you do not manage to make the final payment in time we will re-release the items for sale and will retain the deposit paid at the initial transaction.

Once the invoice has been paid in full we will dispatch your order.

Please ensure the email address you enter at the checkout is the one that is linked to your PayPal.

The price on the initial transaction is binding and will remain the same, even if items should go into sale or be reduced at any time.

You can return your items in accordance with our Returns Policy, in new condition, with tags, within 30 days of delivery.

Please note the initial deposit paid will not be refunded when returning an item from a Payment Plan, unless in the case of a defect.

We reserve the right to withdraw our Payment Plan at any time and without notice for future purchases.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Don't Take Our Word For it! Here's What Our Customers Think:

Added to cart!
Free Shipping On All UK Orders | Buy Now, Pay Later With Laybuy! Free shipping when you order over XX You have free Shipping You have free Shipping